The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is the most widely recognized in project management. The PMP® certifies project leadership skills and competence in every operating method, including quantitative, agile, and hybrid methods. It helps companies identify the individuals they need to work smarter and deliver well by accelerating project leaders’ careers across sectors.
And if you are thinking of getting this certification course then just grab the opportunity and sit for the PMP® Certification exam right from your office or home and learn more about the course while preparing for the exam. But before you enroll for the course, let’s have a look at the course details and an understanding of what PMP® is.
What is PMP?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The testing is performed on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge and is among the eight qualifications provided by PMI. The PMI A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (aka the PMBOK Guide) is referenced in most of the questions.
Project management has recently become one of the most high-demand positions, not only in the software industry but across all sectors. Project managers are in higher demand unlike employees in other professions, and by 2027, 88 million people would need to be trained for project management-related employment. The PMP® Certification holders have a median salary across the world and can get more job opportunities in the future.
Brief PMP® Course
The PMP® course is a comprehensive PMP® exam preparation course that is aligned with PMI’s 2021 curriculum by:
- Preparing practitioners to pass the 2021 PMP® Exam on their first attempt
- Providing learning scope for latest project management best practices in line with PMBOK® Guide, 6th edition
- Giving training for using PMI content
What do you get from the Course?
- Live Instructor-led sessions for 35 hours
- Upon completion of the course, will receive 35 PDUs
- PMP exam preparation, Four Mock Exams (comprising 700+ questions), and more
- Assistance for PMP exam application
- PMIs Curated Digital Resources
- Money-back guarantee
Who should sign up for this course?
- Mid-Level, Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
Prerequisites for obtaining the PMP® certification
- Attending the PMP® Certification program has no such prerequisites.
- To be eligible for the PMP test, one needs to be qualified with a clear education qualification like diploma, master’s or equivalent degree, project management experience, and education on project management.
Skills PMP® Certification will provide
- Time management
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
Steps to get PMP® Certified
PMI® Certifications help to improve your understanding and application process of project management processes and principles. Through the PMP® certification, one can prove their experience as a project management specialist while still networking with the best opportunities across industries. Are you unsure where to begin your PMP® certification? Simply follow these easy steps.
- Get trained by confirming eligibility criteria, registering on the PMI® website, and undertaking training for 35 hours
- Take the PMP® exam while scheduling sessions, signing up for the PMP® exam, receiving the eligibility code from PMI®. Then schedule and prepare for the exam after paying the credential fee. Lastly, appear on the exam and score at least 80% and above to pass the exam.
- And finally, become a certified Project Management Professional.
Get through the PMP® training course and build your Project Management skills. This will help you to get PMI® certified to capitalize on different industries.