Joint pain is one of the most common complaints, especially in older people. It is often caused by inflammation, causing a restriction in mobility and affecting the overall quality of life. Natural health supplements can be useful in improving such complaints, as they provide pain relief and support joint health.
What you need to know about Omega XL?
Omega XL is a joint health supplement, which contains fatty acids as active ingredients. It is an alternative to the standard fish oil and it has a neutral taste, promising to provide relief from joint pain and inflammation. The supplement is available in the form of soft-gel capsules, being easy to take and quite effective.
As it containsomega-3 fatty acids, Omega XL might support joint health and even improve the range of motion in both minor and major joints. The supplement appears to be backed by years of clinical research, containing an extract derived from green-lipped mussels. It is a supplement advertised as suitable for the older population.
Does Omega XL really work?
Based on the specifications of the product, it might provide beneficial results. Omega XL might be the best joint health supplement, as it promises to eliminate the complaints of joint disorders. It can bring relief from the pain, reduce the associated inflammation and restore the physiological range of motion. It might make the joints more flexible, allowing one to engage in various activities. You can also use a hiking knee support to help assist you.
Containing fatty acids, such as DHA and EPA, Omega XL works to improve the health of the joints. You might experience pain relief, and thus be able to return to previous interests and, in fact, live your life to the fullest. Apart from omega-3s, the joint supplement contains other fatty acids, which are meant to promote joint health and improve mobility as well.
ALSO READ: Is Major Pharmaceuticals A Good Career Path?
Is Omega XL safe to use?
Given the fact that the supplement contains only natural ingredients, yes, it appears safe to use. However, as any new supplement can require a period of adjustment, you should allow yourself some time to get used to it.
In case you are taking other supplements/drugs, consult your physician before taking Omega XL. You can also request your doctor information about arthritis, so as to become more educated with regard to your symptoms. Keep in mind that only a trained physician can determine whether you should take such a supplement or not (given other medication, underlying conditions, etc.).
What are the active ingredients of Omega XL?
Omega XL has an interesting formula, which is based on a lipid extract derived from green-lipped mussels (farmed from New Zealand). These are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, providing excellent support to the joints and bringing the much-needed relief from pain, inflammation and stiffness.
There are other ingredients contained in Omega XL, which might contribute to the improvement of joint complaints (and, thus, to the overall quality of life). The supplement contains natural monounsaturated olive oil and vitamin E. These are ingredients with beneficial properties, especially with regard to joint health.
List of ingredients:
- Perna canaliculus proprietary oil (lipid extract from green-lipped mussels)
- Natural monounsaturated olive oil
- Vitamin E
Benefits of using Omega XL
- Omega XL might be an effective joint health supplement, which could bring relief from all the symptoms experienced (pain, limited mobility, inflammation etc.). It contains beneficial omega-3 fatty acids, which can provide support the joint health but also have a positive influence on the heart, immune and respiratory systems.
- When it comes to the most effective ways to prevent joint pain, using a joint health supplement stands at the top of the list. You do not have to wait until you are in real pain to take joint health supplements. On the contrary, you can take it to prevent all of the above-mentioned manifestations and keep your joints in top shape.
- The supplement might provide you with an adequate amount of fatty acids. While experts recommend that one should consume fish at least two times per week, it is important to remember that the fish harvested today contains toxic metals. This is also connected to the fact that fish is high on the food chain, ingesting these metals without a choice.
- Green-lipped mussels, on the other hand, are at the bottom of the food chain and they feed on plankton. This food is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which makes these mussels excellent for joint health. The lipid extract contained in Omega XL might support joint health, and it could represent a safe and natural option to stay in the best possible shape.
What are the side-effects of Omega XL?
- Given the fact that Omega XL contains fatty acids, it is possible to experience gastrointestinal complaints – such as bloating and flatulence – especially at first (period of adjustment). You can begin with a small dose and increase the amount you take gradually, as this can allow the stomach to adjust to the supplement.
- If the gastrointestinal complaints persist, you can contact your doctor and inquire about the supplement, asking how safe it is to take in your case. You should also be cautious in using this supplement in case you suffer from shellfish allergies, as the extract is derived from mussels.
- In case of allergies, you can experience mild symptoms, such as skin rash. More severe manifestations, such as difficulties breathing and throat inflammation, should be treated as an emergency. Talk to your doctor before taking the supplement, especially if you know yourself to suffer from such allergies.
How much does Omega XL cost? Where to buy it?
Omega XL can be purchased from the official website of the manufacturer, being available at the price of $44.90 (lowest price guarantee). The offer comes with another free bottle of the supplement. In case you are not satisfied with the results, you can return the product within 90 days and get your money back.
According to satisfied purchasers, Omega XL could be seen as the right supplement for those suffering from arthritis. The supplement promises to bring relief from both pain and inflammation, helping one be more mobile. Other purchasers have declared that the supplement had a beneficial effect on the metabolism, helping them lose weight (which is a plus to consider). Some purchasers have complained of the above-described side-effects.
If you are interested in improving joint health and escaping from discomforting symptoms, such as pain, inflammation and stiffness, you have every reason to choose a joint health supplement. You might consider Omega XL as it seems a fair choice; it has a potentially-beneficial formula, based on the extract from the green-lipped mussels, promising to improve joint health overall.