The app on your device then refreshes, and you may have access to Peacock streaming. Please remember that you must have the Peacock TV app on your device to accomplish the above mentioned steps.
Take note that you can head to either peacocktv.com/tv or peacocktv.com/activate.You should use either website to enter your activation code and start streaming on most devices.
Activate Peacock on Roku
To activate Peacock TV On Roku TV :
- First, add Peacock TV by clicking the “Add channel” button on your Roku’s channel store.
- Open the Peacock TV channel.
- Click sign-in.
- Select the choice to register with an activation code .
- Scan the barcode employing a smartphone or,
- Go to peacocktv.com/activate.
- On the screen, it will ask you to enter the device activation code .
- Enter the code to access Peacock TV on Roku .
How to Get Peacock Tv on Apple Tv
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV and look for the Peacock TV app.
- Click the Install button using your Apple TV remote to get Peacock on your Apple TV .
- Open the Peacock TV app and register with your account (if you do not have an account, select sign up).
- Choose to activate Peacock on your Apple TV using an activation code .
- On a web browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the code .
- Click continue.
- The Peacock app on your Apple TV refreshes.
You can now stream your favorite Peacock TV shows and movies on your Apple TV.
How to Get Peacock on Lg Smart Tv
- Click here to sign-up for Peacock TV.
- As soon as you subscribe, press the Home button on your LG Smart TV’s remote.
- Open the LG Content Store and select Apps.
- Highlight the Peacock app tile and press enter on your remote.
- Select Install to add Peacock to your LG Smart TV.
- Once installed, log-in using your Peacock credentials to achieve access and stream Peacock shows , movies, and live streams.
- If you never want to type out your entire home elevators the TV , you are able to opt for an activation code to activate Peacock TV.
How Do I Activate Peacock Tv? – on a Smart Tv
To activate Peacock TV go to peacocktv.com/ tv and create an account using your email address. As soon as you create and verify your account, you are able to download the peacock tv app on your device and watch movies and TV shows. Before activating Peacock on any TV or other device , you need a Peacock account.
Why Is Peacock Not Working on My Tv?
If Peacock TV is not working on your TV , try the next:
Restart your device by unplugging the power or powering down. Wait 20 seconds, then plug the device in or reboot.
- Check the device’s internet connection.
- Be sure you have a powerful enough connection for streaming.
- Clear your device’s cache and data (see app settings on your device).
- Or, uninstall and then reinstall the Peacock application on your device.
How Do You Scan a Peacock Qr Code?
Start Peacock TV on your Roku , Apple TV , and other device and register via activation code .Utilizing your phone, scan the barcode provided by Peacock .Enter the barcode provided on your device , once done, you may have access to Peacock TV on your device.
Peacock Tv Com Tv Enter Code
Start the Peacock app and register with your account (if you do not have an account select sign up). If you do have an account, you are able to elect to activate peacock on your TV using an activation code .Once you’ve the code , go to peacocktv.com/activte and enter the code . Enter the code and click continue.
Is Peacock Free on Xfinity?
Based on COMCAST, Xfinity’s parent company, Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 Customers have access to Peacock Premium at no extra cost. Peacock TV is also free for video customers who have a subscription to Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV , or equal or above.
Why Can’t I Get Peacock on My Samsung Tv?
Peacock for Samsung Smart TV can be obtained, but only on select Samsung 2018, 2019, & 2020 Smart TVs that support AirPlay 2. There is not a native Samsung Smart TV Peacock App at the moment.
Other Things to Consider
You must have an active internet connection to setup Peacock TV. You’ll need the Peacock TV app to start. You get the app by downloading it from the Google Play Store, Apple Store, LG Store, Samsung Store, or Roku Channels. The app is also available on other app stores where supported (see below).
What Devices and Platforms Are Supported by Peacock?
Peacock can be obtained across many different devices.
Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac)
MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
Safari 12+ (Mac)
Mobile and Tablet Devices:
Android: 6.0 or above
iOS: 12 or above
Connected TVs, Game Consoles, and Streaming Devices:
Amazon: Peacock is supported on Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices with Fire OS 5 and above.
Android TV : Peacock is supported on a wide selection of Android TV-enabled Smart TVs, such as for instance Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
Apple TV : Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
Chromecast: 1st Generation or above, including Chromecast with Google TV
LG Smart TV : LG WebOS 3.5 or above
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
Samsung Smart TV : Peacock is supported on models from 2017 or later. If you’re unsure, you are able to check your model number and year here.
Vizio TV : SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
Xbox Series X
Xbox Series S
Cable Provider Set-Top Boxes:
Contour Box with Voice Remote
Contour Stream Player